Are Zoos pornographic?
In some sense, I do think that they are, but I don’t think that they are meant to be. In my opinion though, we should not have zoos or circuses. Animals should be left alone and we should not disturb them with the way that we live. If they are going to die, then they should die off naturally, and I am sure that they would appreciate it too if they were not put into cages for the rest of their lives so that people can look at them.
The way that animals are shown in zoos is not as bad as circuses because they are not being mistreated like at circuses. They are not being asked to do tricks for food, or anything else like that. So in conclusion, I do not think that zoos are good, but they are not pornographic like circuses are.
Question 1: Are animals considered “wild” once they are put into a zoo?
Question 2: Are circuses considered animal abuse?
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment